gnucash-1.8.2-1 installation under RH8.0

Elizabeth O. Coolbaugh cool at lwn.net
Wed Mar 19 22:31:53 CST 2003

I'm in the process of upgrading from the default gnucash 1.6.8 under
RH8.0.  I've fixed the g-wrap issue (thanks to notes in the archive), but
I'm also getting:

    error: Failed dependencies:
        libgtkhtml.so.20 is needed by gnucash-1.8.2-1.RH8.0

I've looked around for newer versions of libgtkhtml.  So far, the only
newer one I've found is a set of src rpms under Red Hat Raw Hide.
Can someone confirm which version of gtkhtml I need use?  If binaries
are available, that would be great, though src rpms are useable as well.

Many thanks in advance.  I'm very much looking forward to trying out
gnucash 1.8 and all the new features ...

Liz Coolbaugh
cool at lwn.net