Gnucash on netbsd

Ron Roskens roskens at elfin.net
Sat Mar 29 22:42:08 CST 2003

I'm compiling gnucash 1.8.2 using NetBSD's pkgsrc system. When I run
gnucash, most things work, but not all.

An excerpt of whats displayed on the console:

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_jump_cb'.
** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_expand_trans_toolbar_cb'.
** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_recur_cb'.
** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_new_trans_cb'.
** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_duplicate_trans_cb'.

Hence, any split transactions will not expand.

When viewing the register, "file->print check" is a menu item that also
does not work.

I've searched the source and these symbols are in the libgncgnome.so
library, but have been unable to find any location inside gnucash where
that dynamic library would be loaded in one of the .scm files.

Any things to try to fix this?

Ron