Where should I pay?

Carl Parrish cparrish at carlparrish.com
Mon Mar 31 13:12:31 CST 2003

Okay if I have a client willing to pay for gnucash where should I send
them? With other opensource projects I often can feel like I'm
contributing by getting my clients to pay for the software after I've
convinced them to use it. Since it helps their business and they are
still used to the idea of having to pay for software it usally works
out. I've even been known to do that a time or two myself. I know
gnucash often comes on the <pick your distro> CD's however since I have
one client and hopefully soon more clients willing to pay I'd like to
know where would the dollars help the community most?
--
Carl Parrish (cparrish at carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com