Loss of user-assigned hotkeys with 1.8.2

Matthew Lepper lepper at attbi.com
Thu May 1 13:09:17 CDT 2003

I just upgraded to 1.8.2 on a RH 8.0 system using the RPM packages.
Once I picked up the g-wrap package, everything went smoothly.

I had assigned the following hotkeys in 1.6.? for my register windows:

Unfortunately, these assignments disappeared when I upgraded to 1.8.2.
I can update these assignments manually, but they only apply to the
register window I update, and the assignments disappear when I close
that register window.

Oddly, once I've made these hotkey assignments in one register window,
the hotkeys update that particular register window, no matter which
GnuCash window has the focus.

I could probably get used to staying in an auto-split ledger all the
time, and I don't use Double Line entry very often; but, I would like to
keep using GnuCash in the way I've become accustom.

Sorry if this was already reported, but the April archives are still
offline.

Sincerely,
--
Matthew Lepper