[wilfried.hildebrandt@arcor.de: Fwd: Problem in recording a share purchase]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 4 17:51:49 CDT 2003

The problem is that your stock account is probably set to a commodity
of your default currency.  You need to set the commodity in your
account properly.  Choose the account in the account tree, click on
edit, then set the commodity properly.  You probably need to create
the commodity for your particular stock/mutual fund.

-derek