Thoughts on 1.8.2 [was: Reminders]

Robert Uhl ruhl at 4dv.net
Sun May 4 20:05:59 CDT 2003

David Hampton <hampton at employees.org> writes:

> > > Huh?  What black separator lines?
> >
> > The previous version had black lines separating the transactions one
> > from another in the register.  The new one uses black lines only for
> > the current one, which I initially found _quite_ off-putting.  I
> > don't like it yet, but at least I've grown accustomed to the change.
>
> They're under the advanced preferences page.

Ah--that was not at all clear.  Of course, now I'm kinda used to them:-)

> (who never understood why this was a preference in the first place)

Yeah, it's rather strange.  They should be one or the other, methinks.
Pennington has gone overboard on his anti-option crusade, but this is a
good example of an option which really doesn't serve any real purpose.

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl at 4dv.net>
This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.