Fonts in 1.9.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 6 21:25:57 CDT 2003

"James A. Treacy" <treacy at debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 09:59:55PM -0400, Kevin A. Foss wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, I don't think you can blame someone for saying they have 1.9.0
> > when that is how gnucash identifies itself on the help->about screen.
> > It's an innocent mistake.
> >
> Debian unstable currently contains gnucash 1.8.2. As far as the version
> number from Help -> About, the following probably explains it:
>
> bash$ grep 1.9.0 config.h
> #define VERSION "1.9.0"
>
> Note that this is what is distributed in the 1.8.2 source, i.e. I did
> not modify it.

Um, as we discovered in #gnucash, this is incorrect.  You did modify
it; this is _NOT_ what is distributed with 1.8.2; this is what it is
CVS HEAD, and you pulled that into your release.  So, take the blame.
This is your fault. :-P

Had you pulled from the gnucash-1-8-branch you would have had the
correct configure.in.