RE - Installing on Mandrake 9.1

Mike Chandler mailmanmike at cox.net
Thu May 8 17:40:26 CDT 2003

Thanks for your reply, I have updated my Gnucash CVS on 05/08/03, and now I
get this error:
[mike at localhost gnucash]$ ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: line 1: autoconf-2.53: command not found

**Error**: You must have at least version 2.53 of autoconf installed.
Please check your distribution or the appropriate web site.

./autogen.sh: line 1: autoheader-2.53: command not found

**Error**: You must have at least version 2.53 of autoheader installed.
Please check your distribution or the appropriate web site.

**Error**: You must have `autoconf' installed to compile GnuCash.
Download the appropriate package for your distribution,
or get the source tarball at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/
[mike at localhost gnucash]$
The problem is that I have
 autoconf2.5-2.57-4mdk.noarch.rpm
and
 automake1.7-1.7.4-1mdk.noarch.rpm

These are, I think, the latest available for Mandrake9.1, so I guess I need to
wait till they are updated?
Thanks again.