Business user guide

herman herman at aerospacesoftware.com
Mon May 19 22:11:14 CDT 2003

It used to be a very painful experience to get QB to run on wine, but
nowadays it is as simple as paying Codeweavers for a copy of cxoffice
and la voila...  cxoffice is well worth the money.

I am in the process of transferring all accounting from QB Pro to GNU
Cash and is running a double system at the moment, until I have
everything figured out.  After today's progress with the payroll
transactions, I think it will be OK.