RunningGnucash´s data file form a smb share

Stephan Budach budy at stephanbudach.de
Tue May 20 16:16:27 CDT 2003

Christian Stimming wrote:

> What kind of error is shown? Can you please specify in more detail what
> error message you actually get?

The first time I am trying to save there is only a hint that there was a
problem processing the file, and I am presented with a new file saver
dialog.

If I try again and use the same filename, I get the follwoing error:

"Application "axis-pre.scm" (process 1013) has crashed due to a fatal
error. (Bus error)"

> I am asking because the problem might also be related to the "unusual"
> :-) OS here...

Yes, I expected this, ;-) but I do think that thi smight be related to
some samba stuff insteadm since it works on my local file system. The
reason for this is, that I wanted to "share" the same file between two
maschines.

Stephan