Import from Money

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 20 13:15:43 CDT 2003

hi,

Thanks for sending the file.

Daniel Mazzucco <mazzuccod at yahoo.com.ar> writes:

> Hello Derek,
>
> I tried to import the files from Gnucash 1.6 in RH 7.2  and Gnucash
> 1.8 in RH 9.0. Now I'm using 1.6 in RH 7.2 again.
> I attach a QIF archive so you can see it.
> And I didn't get any error. The process finished without any
> error. It's like that's all went OK.

Looking at the beginning of the file you will see:

!Tipo:Oth P
D4/9'01
T0,00
CX
POpening Balance
L[Alquileres Chela]
^

So, this _looks_ like a QIF file, but the parser doesn't know what to
do about "Tipo".  Try changing that to "Type" and try again.

Feel free to submit a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org to suggest that
the QIF Importer should accept other languages in lieu of the string
"Type".