libguppi not found

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 23 11:21:52 CDT 2003

"Brad McNeely" <brad_mcneely at excite.com> writes:

> Sorry.  Here's the rest of the make output
> aking all in core-utils
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/bmcneely/downloads/gnucash/gnucash-1.8.3/src/core-utils'
> FLAVOR=gnome guile -c \
>           "(set! %load-path (cons \"/usr/share/guile\" %load-path)) \
>            (primitive-load \"./gw-core-utils-spec.scm\") \
>            (gw:generate-wrapset \"gw-core-utils\")"
> ERROR: no code for module (g-wrap)

Huh.  Odd, this is not the error I was expecting.  This seems to imply
that g-wrap-config was installed but not g-wrap.scm -- or at least the
latter is not where the former expects it to be.

I don't know what to tell you about this.  My first question would be:
are you sure you've got the g-wrap development libraries installed...
Do you have multiple versions of g-wrap installed?  Or did you,
perhaps, configure g-wrap in one way and then re-configure it
differently (with a different --prefix=?).