Invoice Modification

herman herman at aerospacesoftware.com
Wed May 28 19:38:33 CDT 2003

Uhmmm, guess I have to add the File, Properties tip to the Biz guide!
 See www.AerospaceSoftware.com for the latest version.

 Another thing:  Some countries, eg. Canada, requires that an Invoice
 shows the GST number of the company.  The only place where you can put
 it is at the bottom of the company name & address.  You can use empty
 lines in the address block to separate things a bit.

 Cheers,

 --
 Herman Oosthuysen (B.Eng.(E))
 ARMdimension Inc., 255 Edenwold Drive NW, Calgary, AB, T3A 4A4, Canada.