financial year handling

Lindenaar, D.J.W. D.J.W.Lindenaar at student.tue.nl
Wed Nov 5 10:55:50 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm with a students association in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and since
a year we are looking out for a new way to handle our finances. Gnucash
proves to be the most interesting candidate for this. There is just one
thing which is still a very important part of our administration that
isn't implemented in gnucash. At the end of the year a financial
statement is presented at a members meeting and if it is approved the
administration of that year is closed. I've read in a document in the
help that this functionality is in the planning, but I would like to
know how soon it is probably implemented.

Greetings Daniel

P.s. It seems Gnucash runs fine on a Pentium-100, GREAT!!! (trying to
cut every bit of cost possible)