Removing an escrow payment

Jim jstead1 at twcny.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 10:54:49 CST 2003

On Sunday 09 November 2003 08:24 pm, Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I accidentally scheduled escrow payments on a loan. Can I remove that
> without going back through the Druid?
>
> Thanks,

If you go into the scheduled transaction editor and view the split
transaction, you will see the transaction to transfer funds to an escrow
account.  You need to set this amount equal to zero.  You will also see an
amount in a formula equal to the amount for escrow.  This formula is probably
in the transaction for your checking account.  Delete the amount and the
operator (probably a + sign).
--
Jim