GnuCash 1.8.7

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Thu Oct 2 13:39:14 CDT 2003

Thanks Derek, much appreciated.

Graeme.

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 01:28, Derek Atkins wrote:
> As I answered on the other list, you can safely use 1.8.6 RPMS.
> There are no code changes between 1.8.6 and 1.8.7, just some
> build system changes.
>
> -derek
>
> Graeme Nichols <gnichols at tpg.com.au> writes:
>
> > Appears I sent this originally to the wrong list.
> >
> > There appears to be no RPMs available on either gnucash.org or
> > sourceforge for 1.8.7 for RedHat 8.0
> >
> > Is there a timetable for these RPMs to appear?
>
> --

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
-- Marvin the paranoid android

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only.                                                              -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -