Invoice layout

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Fri Oct 3 14:25:08 CDT 2003

Hi all,

New to this list, maybe asked before - archives are not searchable...
anyway here my question.

Today I have been looking at the invoice options of GnuCash. Looks
really attractive to me, could make invoicing easier. However as I am
exclusively working on international sales (and Hong Kong doesn't have
sales tax), I want to be able to remove the tax columns (and tax total
line) from the invoice. And also I would like to remove the reduction
line and so, as this will normally be 0 anyway.
These lines really annoy me, and I would want to get rid of them. For
the rest this customer management looks really nice to me. Btw any way
of linking it with the Evolution address book? Saves me a lot of
copy/paste work, and easier to keep things up to date.

--
Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com>
Squirrel Systems HK