Inventory management in GnuCash

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Fri Oct 3 15:08:07 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Is it possible to do basic inventory management in GnuCash? I have a
limited list of like two dozen articles, and only have to keep track of
quantity in stock - no heavy sales and purchase predictions or location
registration and so. Simply that I can quickly see if I can grant an
order or have to order extra and so. Besides it would be nice to keep
track of the purchased value of the goods on stock.
It should pretty similar to the cash part: goods incoming, in stock,
sold, accounts moving goods from incoming to stock or stock to sold,
sounds highly the same as how I manage the money.

--
Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com>
Squirrel Systems HK