producing detailed debtors list

Henry Gomersall whg21 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 11 18:45:54 CDT 2003

I am the treasurer for my Uni Swimming Club. We handle quite large sums
of cash, so tight accounting is necessary.

I need to produce a report, say once a week, that lists all the members
and how much they owe the club, and what they owe for. So, some
information about the actual transactions is required.

Now, I currently have it set up so that each member is an income
account. When i send out an invoice, for subs say, then cash goes to
members accounts from the income account. When the cash arrives, I then
have a transaction from the members accounts to the bank account. This
makes everything balance nicely.

However, I need to be able to output the list of debtors, how much is
owed, and what they owe for - ideally in HTML. In fact, a list of
subaccount ledgers would be ideal - one for each member.

Does anybody have any ideas how best to achieve this?

Any help is much appreciated,

Henry Gomersall

--
Henry Gomersall
whg21 at cam.ac.uk
http://www.heng.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Please avoid sending me any WORD or POWERPOINT attachments.