producing detailed debtors list

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 11 16:57:15 CDT 2003

If you set each member as a "customer" using the business
features then you could run a "receivables aging" report
to get the information you wanted.

If you go this route you do not need individual income accounts
(although there is nothing wrong with keeping the individual income
accounts if you so choose.

-derek