Buying stock does not transfer from Bank Account

Stephan Pouh smpouh at gmx.at
Sun Oct 12 16:06:48 CDT 2003

I am using GC 1.8.1. I also track (buy, sell, update price) with GnuCash.
However, when I buy a stock (which is a split transaction) the numbers show
on the the split screen, but the sum of the expenses does not transfer
(deduct from my balance) of the  account the purchase is charged to.

I have tried to find anything on the internet regarding my possible incorrect
use or a bug report, but was unable to find a hint as to what is wrong.

Regards,

Stephan