Cheques and Reconciling

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 12:44:04 CDT 2003

G'day Bill,

* Bill Wisse <wiswp at niue.nu> [031013 23:49]:
> Why would it do that? You have entered your issued cheque and there for the
> account shows up the  amount of money you have at your disposal.
> It includes  what hasn't been cashed ,
> but you are liable for.
> Any report what you create will take this into account.
> It doesn't matter if this cheque is cashed or not, the amount of money is not
> yours any more.

[OT] Your line wrapping is screwy.  Is this a KMail problem or do you
     not do wrapping at all?

I agree that the money isn't mine, that's why I was going to put it as
a Liability type account.

However I've been convinced by Derek's explanation...

Cheers,

S.

--
PGP Key:  http://www.liv.ac.uk/~svwright/security/keys.asc