Gnucash on SuSE 8.1

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 15 09:43:31 CDT 2003

Look at a number of lines above this part of the message you've given us
and you'll see the directory where gnucash is looking to find
'libguppitank.so.16' .

run the command:
find / -iname libguppitank.so*

to find your copy. If it is in a different directory than where gnucash
is looking for it, then either copy it to the needed directory or make a
soft link to it. HTH, Bill