Gnucash on Gentoo does not start, compiled from source

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 17 11:13:32 CDT 2003

On my fairly up-to-date gentoo box I have the following:

hb3 root # emerge -pv g-wrap

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] dev-libs/g-wrap-1.3.4

which provides me with:
hb3 root # find /usr/lib -iname libwrap.so.*
/usr/lib/libwrap.so.0
/usr/lib/libwrap.so.0.7.6

You might consider upgrading your packages(emerge sync) and your portage
tree(emerge portage) to the most current. I also use unstable packages
(in /etc/make.conf select the advanced masking option for your
computer.Mine is a pc so I chose: ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86")

If all else fails, I'll copy you the two files. HTH, Bill