Manipulating GNUCash data

jan brunnert janb at brunnert.de
Sun Oct 5 19:22:56 CDT 2003

Hello,

I am new to GNUCash and I consider myself more a technical person than a
real accountant.

I would like to ask: what is the premier or "right" way to manipulate
GNUCash data such as customer/employee/vendor data as well as
transactions. I need this functionality to integrate GNUCash with an
existing Online Shopping/CRM solution. Data synchronization should be
possible while GNUCash is running. A multi user environment using SQL as
backend is assumed.

Does anybody have experience in this field and knows how to go about
this problem?

Thanks very much.

Jan Brunnert