Address Export / Import

Andreas Kunzmann andreas.kunzmann at aqumer.com
Sun Oct 5 20:01:48 CDT 2003

Hi

How can I export and import addresses into and out from Gnucash?

I'd like to integate the adress-books from Gnucash with those from
Mozilla and OpenOffice. While OpenOffice allows to use the addressbooks
of Mozilla I don't know, how this could be done with GnuCash. Some
mechanisme to secure some addresses from being mutated outside Gnucash
would be an asset.
Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Why do I head for that? I don't like redundant data within a system,
because you always get into trouble with mainentance and updating. Thus
I head for one single address-base for all applications, starting with
Gnucash, OpenOffice and Mozilla.

Thank you.

Andy