Contractor usage

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 19 12:08:09 CDT 2003

Well, I wrote the thing because I wanted to use it for my
consulting company.  But I don't have Inventory or Parts
issues.  The multi-user aspects are certainly a problem,
and gnucash has near zero internal security or separation
of priviledges.  Unfortunately this is a design mis-feature
that goes all the way to the core of the system, so adding
it in would effectively require a complete rewrite.

-derek