How do I create my own forms

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 20 01:07:01 CDT 2003

Ashley Kitson <akitson at bbcb.co.uk> writes:

> Derek
>
> Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I'll take a look at GnuE as you
> suggest.  Pity about GnuCash though :-}

Sorry, we're really focused on smaller enterprises and personal
usage.  While we DO want to be somewhat flexible, like trying
to let you create your own invoice template, we're not in a position
to enable anyone to completely customize the whole UI.

Having said that, if someone came along and sent us patches to
implement a configurable UI, I think we'd jump all over it.  But it's
not currently on anyone's plate as far as I know, and I believe there
are many many many items that are higher on the list.

Good Luck,