Problem saving files (SOLVED)

Mathieu Masse mathieu_masse at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 23 19:07:16 CDT 2003

Problem solved, I had deleted the $HOME/.gnucash directory and that did
not solve the problem but after reading you mail I went ahead and
deleted both the $HOME/.gnucash and $HOME/.gnome/Gnucash directories and
now that solved the problem. I did not know about the the directory in
the .gnome directory (it was the one causing the problems)

Thanks Derek for the help,

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Massé M.Sc.