Newbie, GST, etc

Dan Black philippines at charter.net
Mon Oct 27 08:19:57 CST 2003

Welcome to the list.  I don't know much about GST, but with your 2nd
question, I would say to simply start a new file.  You can have more
than one file, and use File>Open or File>Recent to switch files.  I
currently use two files, one for my finances and the other I use to keep
track of mileage.

Dan Black