Gnucash for Debian woody available

James A. Treacy treacy at debian.org
Fri Oct 31 02:06:39 CST 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 03:39:34PM -0800, Ken Restivo wrote:

> thanks! i was trilled that you've done this, and i rushed to go try it.
>
> and...
>
> $ gnucash
> ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
> ERROR: file: "libgw-gnc", message: "file not found"

I believe I have fixed the problem above. Please download again
and see if it works. Unfortunately, I forgot to bump the Debian package
number so 'apt-get update ; apt-get install gnucash' will not do an
automatic upgrade. I'll fix that later.

Another thing I forgot to mention -- there is no hbci support. If there
appears to be enough interest I'll see if I can backport the necessary
libraries.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy at debian.org