where is report info?

Paul Stansell ps at ph.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 00:22:20 CDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using gnucash-1.8.1 under Redhat-9.  If I create a gnucash data file
with graphical reports on one machine, can anyone tell me which files I
need to copy to a second machines so that I can run gnucash on the same
data set and get the same graphical reports?  Obviously I copy the main
xml file, but it seems that information on reports is not included in this
file.

I've tried copying

  ~/.gnome/GnuCash
  ~/.gnome/accels/GnuCash

and the contents in the ~/.gnucash directory, but I always get "An error
occurred while running report" and "report not found" when I try to run
on the remote machine.

Thanks,

Paul Stansell