Budgeting Summary 1 - Notification

Stewart V. Wright svwright+lists at amtp.liv.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 10:25:48 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm going to be writing a summary of the budgeting discussion this
weekend so we know where we are heading (and to let the -devel list
know also).

So...the (arbitrary) cut-off for inclusion in the first summary is
00:00 GMT, Sunday 7 Sept.

Thus if you want to make a point, get your thoughts in NOW!

Also, if anyone has started coding, or has screen shots
Screen shots (like Darin Willits has already shown us), accounting
definition corrections do please send them to the list ASAP.

ASIDE...

I should clarify, for the newer GnuCash users, and non-developer
members of the list that I am just doing this off my own back.  This
deadline has no actual meaning in the GnuCash world and I've got no
real power I'm just trying to scratch my particular itch.  The
budgeting discussion will (hopefully) continue after the deadline,
it is just for the summary...

Thanks,

S.