SuSE and GnuCash

Sergio Dominguez sergio at skynet.ie
Fri Sep 5 15:15:22 CDT 2003

Hi there!

newcomer to gnucash and trying to update to 1.85 on SUSE 8.2
as my fortnighters reports would crash!

where did you guys find this

ktoblzcheck that is asking me for the dependencies?

Cannot find it anywhere on the page or on my SUSE CD's

thanks!

Sergio

A las 10:59 del 01 de Sep de 2003, cool65 <cool65 at gmx.net> dijo:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using GnuCash 1.8.5, installed from a SuSE-RPM I found on
> http://packman.links2linux.de/
>
> Btw. on packmann you'll find often the most actual packages for SuSE
> Linux.
>
> Chris
>
> Am Mon, 2003-09-01 um 22.34 schrieb Chris Roland:
> > Someone else on this list pointed out a great site for up-to-date SuSE GnuCash
> > rpms, www.usr-local-bin.org.
> >
> > I just recently upgraded to GnuCash 1.8.5 :).  The latest GnuCash has a couple
> > dependencies that you can download from the site as well.
> >
> > - Chris

May a deranged midget on a pogo stick take refuge in your sister's hoop skirt.