Budgeting prototype

Rick Ziegler rick at zieglernet.org
Sun Sep 7 20:13:50 CDT 2003

Indeed, I did not intend for the expense and income accounts to be
treated differently from what I proposed for asset and liability.

I think what you have termed the delta approach is just the other side
of the equation from what I called a target balance.  However I like
your term better, as a starting balance is not critical to a budget,
which is more akin to a souped-up cash flow report.

regards-