Getting stock price updates.

Sergio Dominguez sergio at skynet.ie
Thu Sep 11 12:16:55 CDT 2003

Hi all!

I am trying to do this, but in the edit account menu, where I guess
I have to click the little bos praying Get Online Quotes... it does not give
me the option. Is there something else I have to do?

I see in tools price-editor that it stores the different values EURO-GBP
that I have been using. Would there be a way to plot this in time to
see the prize  Euro/GBP in time?

Thank you very much.

Sergio

A las 01:49 del 16 de Aug de 2003, Ian Dall <ian+gnucash-user at beware.dropbear.id.au> dijo:
> David Hampton <hampton at employees.org> writes:
>
> > On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 09:00, Ian Dall wrote:
> > > albeit with a warning message to stderr about an
> > > uninitialized variable. Also if I change asx to australia it works fine.
> >
> > That's a bug in Finance::Quote.  You can report it to
> > finance-quote-devel at lists.sourceforge.net or file a bug on sourceforge.
> >
> > > But I see no way to tell gnucash to actually update the price. Is this
> > > supposed to be automatic or what?
> >
> > Assuming that you set up the price quote information in the edit account
> > window, you should be able to go to Tools->Price Editor and click on
> > 'Get Quotes' button.
>
> Thanks, that is what I was missing.
>
> Ian

Turn on, tune in, and take over.