Upgrading to 1.8.6

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 14 09:33:45 CDT 2003

Caspar,

I have 1.8.5 up and running(I know you're talking about 1.8.6). I did
the following:

hb3 src # find / -name libORBitCosNaming.la
/usr/lib/libORBitCosNaming.la

You indicated that you had no return when you ran Derek's command. Try
the more general command on the whole system ( just / instead of /usr ).
If nothing turns up, then someone needs to tell you where to find/get
this item(I don't know). HTH, Bill