Upgrading to 1.8.6

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at cenl.demon.nl
Mon Sep 15 01:55:32 CDT 2003

Op maandag 15 september 2003 00:07, schreef Derek Atkins:
  > Well, this response implies that your builds of libgtkhtml,
  > libmoniker_config, and libmoniker_gconf were built with
  > this .la present.  Did you build these yourself or did
  > you obtain binary packages from somewhere else?
  > Did you recently upgrade libgtkhtml? bonobo?

Indeed, I recently upgraded my system using the apt4rpm utils. libgtkhtml
and bonobo were amongst the upgraded packages. As were orbit and
orbit-devel. Has this something to do with the order in which they were
installed? If so, is removing and re-installing (perhaps the older versions
of the distro-CD) in the right order the solution?

--
Caspar