Paycheck splits and matching

Wes Gray smiths at alumni.cse.ucsc.edu
Thu Sep 18 12:08:48 CDT 2003

I get my paycheck and enter it in manually as a split going to checking,
taxes, etc.  Then later when I import a QIF for my checking account
Gnucash doesn't bring the deposit to my checking account up as a
possible duplicate/match to my manually entered one.  This was working
fine when I was not splitting my check to taxes.  Any way to get it
working again?

Slightly related question, I'd like to get my paycheck split entry to
happen automatically.  It looks like the scheduled transactions feature
might do this, but I haven't found much documentation for it.  Have I
overlooked something, or does this just need someone to write it?

Thanks!

(I'm using 1.8.5 under Gentoo)