No account selectable when posting a bill (v1.8.5)

Patrick Van der Veken Patrick.VanderVeken at pandora.be
Mon Sep 22 22:57:39 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Potentially this has been addressed before, my apologies in that case for
bringing up an old issue. But I upgraded the other to v1.8.5 and I lost all
my accounts in the window to post a bill into the ledger accounts. Nothing
showed up in the dropdown box so I downgraded back to v1.8.2 and all is OK
again.

Just wondering if this issue has been fixed in v1.8.7?

Patrick Van der Veken
KUDOS BVBA - Baan/UNIX Consultancy
patrick_at_kudos.cx - patrick.vanderveken_at_pandora.be
http://www.ux-core.com - http://www.baanboard.com
Tel: +32.477.63.52.55 - Fax: n/a
500 EURO per message, and acknowledges the legality of this contract