XSLT Transform for Gnucash XML file

Régis Leroy lapagearegis at free.fr
Tue Sep 23 20:05:29 CDT 2003

There's already a README in the file, but it could be a better one.
Posting it ona contrib directory could be a good thing but actually
there's some problem on the XSLT sheet. I'm working xith an older
version of gnucash and I've some difficulties to obtain a real DTD for
actual files (and history of the DTD evoltuion to make XLST sheets to
change the versions of the files)
For exemple history of te gnc:book tag, gnc:currency/comodity and
others...

Maybe it could be useful to test the CVS-DTD before each release, isn't
it?