No account selectable when posting a bill (v1.8.5)

Patrick Van der Veken Patrick.VanderVeken at pandora.be
Wed Sep 24 01:04:20 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 23:57, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Patrick Van der Veken <Patrick.VanderVeken at pandora.be> writes:
> > This is troublesome. I have nearly 3 years of data in my files and if I
> > have to start changing everything around then well :/. Guess I will be
> > stuck with v1.8.2 for a long while to come..
>
> How do you have 3 years of data in your files?  The business code was
> only released this year.  I have NO CLUE how you've been using the
> business features up to now, but if you've been using the bill feature
> without an AP account then yes, you've been using it incorrectly.
> You're welcome to stick with 1.8.2, but you'll be EXTREMELY unhappy --
> there are a LOT of bugs (including data corruption bugs) in that
> version.

Guess I will have to sit down and rethink some stuff thoroughly. And yes, I
have been punching in ALOT of historical data by hand from the start of this
year... Thanks anyway!

Patrick Van der Veken
KUDOS BVBA - Baan/UNIX Consultancy
patrick_at_kudos.cx - patrick.vanderveken_at_pandora.be
http://www.ux-core.com - http://www.baanboard.com
Tel: +32.477.63.52.55 - Fax: n/a
500 EURO per message, and acknowledges the legality of this contract