Release of GnuCash stable version 1.8.7

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Sep 29 16:58:40 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 13:44, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> What's New in GnuCash 1.8.7?
>
>  o Use <libofx/libofx.h> instead of "libofx/libofx.h" as it's not part
> of our system. Fixes a dependency problem in 1.8.6 release.
>  o Small fix from hawkfan to get tests to work when building outside
>    srcdir.
>  o Fix a bug introduced by Matthew -- ANSI C does not allow you to
>    declare a variable in the middle of an expression.  Move the
>    declaration to the top of the function.
>  o We don't need the trailing semi-colon because the #include adds
>    one.  The double semi-colon causes build failures in some cases.
>
> Available at the usual places!
>
> http://www.gnucash.org
>
> http://download.sourceforge.net/gnucash

Hello Folks, There doesn't appear to be RH8 rpm files available for
1.8.7 on either gnucash.org or sourceforge. Is there a timetable for
their availability?

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Give me the avowed, the erect, the manly foe,
Bold I can meet -- perhaps may turn his blow!
But of all plagues, good Heaven, thy wrath can send,
Save me, oh save me from the candid friend.
		-- George Canning

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only.                                                              -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -