GnuCash 1.8.7

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Mon Sep 29 17:08:10 CDT 2003

Appears I sent this originally to the wrong list.

There appears to be no RPMs available on either gnucash.org or
sourceforge for 1.8.7 for RedHat 8.0

Is there a timetable for these RPMs to appear?

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Give me the avowed, the erect, the manly foe,
Bold I can meet -- perhaps may turn his blow!
But of all plagues, good Heaven, thy wrath can send,
Save me, oh save me from the candid friend.
		-- George Canning

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only.                                                              -
- If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee       -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -