Canadian Stock Qoutes troubles

Paul B. paulb at premal.com
Mon Sep 29 21:38:40 CDT 2003

One more thing  David,
Look at below:

$/usr/bin/dump-finance-quote

Usage: /usr/bin/dump-finance-quote <quote-source> <stock> [<stock> ...]

Available sources are:
      vwd australia usa troweprice amfiindia nasdaq bmonesbittburns
yahoo_asia canada tiaacref troweprice_direct yahoo fidelity dwsfunds
yahoo_australia indiamutual asia canadamutual fidelity_direct nyse asx
fool tdwaterhouse trustnet ftportfolios_direct uk_unit_trusts dutch
ftportfolios fundlibrary aex yahoo_europe vanguard europe

There is no source for Canadian stock. Source "canada" returns quotes in
  USD always.

Paul