check printing

Kevin Coyner kevin at rustybear.com
Fri Apr 2 17:24:32 EST 2004

I've recently started using gnucash and have run into a problem with
check printing.

I use Quicken style Letter size sheets (3 checks to a page).  gnucash
can print to this format just fine.  Allows me to select either the top,
middle, or bottom check.

The problem arises when I print just one check.  If I print one check on
a new page (e.g. the top check), and then tear that one off, then I'm
left with a 2 check partial page.  And if I print the 2nd (middle) check
before detaching the first, then I'm left with yet a smaller page of
only 1 check (which won't run through the printer).

How does everyone deal with this? Or don't you use check printing?

Thanks
Kevin