xfer between accounts question

bob belanger robert.a.belanger at verizon.net
Sat Apr 3 16:53:56 EST 2004

   OK...

I think I understand what you are saying.

However.. using the number from my check makes no sense in the register
for her checking account and will cause confusion when both checking
accounts are using the same group of numbers.

I guess I am locked up in that " I only have one check #2430, if it
shows up more than once I have made a mistake"  rathole

/bobb