Temporary file

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at myaccess.com.au
Fri Apr 9 05:24:40 EDT 2004

I tried to open it, and Konqueror gave me an "XML Parsing Error."  I now have
a second one.  I believe that they were created when Gnucash froze and I had
to exit abnormally.  It froze the first time because I had scheduled
transactions that were incomplete in the template (one account missing) and
the second time when I clicked "proceed" when I had dealt with only one of 2
scheduled transactions (but I have just realized that the other one should
have been entered by default.)

Anyway, it seems that the files are no longer required.

Doug.

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:57 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I have no idea what this file is.  What are its contents?
>
> -derek
>
> Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at myaccess.com.au> writes:
> > In my data directory I have a file with a .tmp-3lSKJG extension.  It has
> > been there about 3 weeks.  Is it important?
> >
> > Doug.
> >
> > --
> > Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery.
> > Today is a gift; that is why it is called the present.

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
- Albert Schweitzer.