E*Trade Portfolio Import solution: csv->qif

Keith Iosso kiosso at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Apr 9 13:00:10 EDT 2004

Keith Iosso <kiosso <at> alumni.princeton.edu> writes:

> Thanks, Derek.  I agree.  A night's sleep provided more ideas to "improve"
> the script also.  The revised script follows:
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> #
--snip--

If anybody wants to actually use this, they should be aware of the following
two things:
1. The at symbol (familiar from email) has been replaced by "<at>" in a few
places by a maillist filter and the script will not work unless changed back.
2. In the comments (but not the code) there is an omission:  the middle line
below: "#MRHAT" should have been included as indicated below.

#YRHAT
#MRHAT
#I17.5800

Let me know if need more help to use this.

Cheers,
Keith