sell stock

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 10 10:41:40 EDT 2004

Are you running 1.8.8?  This was broken in earlier 1.8 releases and
wasn't fixed until 1.8.5.  It works just fine for me, and I have some
test-transactions dated 7/30/03.  So, if you're running at least 1.8.5 then
this feature should work just fine.  See the attached picture for an
example.

And yes, when you hit 0 it _WILL_ empty out the column!

If it's not working for you, then either:

1) you're doing it wrong.
or
2) you're code is too old (prior to 1.8.5).

-derek